A proven system. Extensive training. Multiple profit centers. Unlimited opportunities. And a corporate and field sales team dedicated to helping every franchisee succeed.
These are just a few reasons why today’s entrepreneurs are choosing an Express Employment Professionals franchise. Here are five more.
Top Five Reasons to Choose Express
- Build income and equity. Our modest start-up costs range between $105,500 to $140,000 for the Core Model and $155,000 to $195,000 for the Expanded Model, to allow you to quickly begin building income and equity. The average Express territory generates a on average $5.1 million in sales each year.
- Flexibility. Our business-to-business model allows you to operate your business around typical 8-to-5 office hours.
- Purpose: Our vision to “help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people” remains the driving force behind our passion.
- Stability: Analysts forecast significant growth for the staffing industry over the next two years as companies become more flexible and efficient.
- Peace of Mind: You don’t have to be a staffing or HR expert. Our most successful franchisees come from all sorts of backgrounds and professions. We provide you with the training, coaching, sales and marketing expertise, and many other resources all focused on your success.
*According to Item 19 in the Express Franchise Disclosure Document average mature territories generated $5,164,094 in sales in 2012.
Year to Date